Shuddha Guggulu is a remedy for controlling high blood cholesterol levels and preventing hardening of the arteries. Shuddha Guggul also helps to lose weight. Considered by many to be the best herb for support
Composition: the main active ingredient in the composition is Guggul.
Shuddha Guggul is extracted as a resin from the myrrh tree and is sometimes used for joint pain. It mainly grows in the arid regions of Rajasthan and Gujarat in India and in many areas of North Africa. The preparation contains a mixture of resin, volatile oils, and the extract of these compounds is known as gugulsterones. As an antioxidant, the herb is able to manage and control cholesterol levels and protect against many other similar problems.
How does the drug work?
- Reduces existing atherosclerotic plaques in the arteries.
- Accelerates the metabolism in the body.
- Improves the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Increases fat burning and heat production.
- Helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Reduces the stickiness of platelets.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Acts as a regulator of lipid metabolism and immunomodulator.
- Purifies the blood of toxins, causing beneficial therapeutic breakthroughs.
- Removes excess urates, oxalates.
- Raises good cholesterol levels.
- Natural aphrodisiac.
- Removes toxins from the body.
How to apply?
Take 1 tablet 2 times a day, after meals. Drink the drug with warm water. Other medicines should not be taken earlier than one hour after taking Shuddha Guggulu.
Side effects: no side effects.
Where to buy Shuddha Guggulu?
You can purchase this medicine on our website in just a couple of clicks with delivery to your home. We deliver to all European countries (Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Norway, Greece, Slovakia and many European countries). Residents of the USA, Great Britain, South Korea and Australia can buy. To order, click the buy button above.