Lasuna is a nerve stimulant and tonic known for its value in cases of sexual debility.
Ingredients: The main active ingredient in Lasuna is allicin, which is a chemical produced when the herb breaks down. It works as one of the most powerful antibiotics that stop the growth and reproduction of microbes.
How does the drug work?
- Destroys pathogenic bacteria in the digestive and respiratory systems.
- Promotes fat metabolism.
- Lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Mobilizes white blood cells to protect the body from infectious agents.
- Reduces blood sugar levels, increases its share.
- Supports normal cardiovascular function.
- Supports normal blood platelet function.
- Helps prevent the deposition of cholesterol on the walls of the coronary arteries.
- Reduces triglyceride levels.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots, thereby reducing the overall likelihood of strokes and thrombosis.
- May prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system.
- Helps in the removal of heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.
- Can kill some strains of bacteria that then become immune or resistant to others.
- Reduces the rate of yeast infections caused by Candida species.
- It has various antioxidant properties and is considered a good source of selenium.
- How to use?
It is recommended to take 1-2 capsules twice a day after meals for several weeks. Tablets should only be used as directed and under medical supervision.
Has no side effects and contraindications.
Where to buy Lasuna?
You can purchase this medicine on our website in just a couple of clicks with delivery to your home. We deliver to all European countries (Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Norway, Greece, Slovakia and many European countries). Residents of the USA, Great Britain, South Korea and Australia can buy. To order, click the buy button above.