Do you want to find a pharmacy where you can buy ARCOXIA (ETORICOXIB) online cheaply without a prescription? Our store can provide you with all the medicines you need. We supply ARCOXIA (ETORICOXIB) all over the world, including USA, UK, Canada and Europe. We sell only quality and safe products. Want to order ARCOXIA (ETORICOXIB) right now - welcome to the website of the online pharmacy!
Arcoxia is used to treat acute and chronic osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, acute gouty arthritis, to relieve of chronic musculoskeletal pain. It contains etoricoxib, a selective inhibitor of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), which blocks the formation of prostaglandins, substances responsible for inflammation, pain and fever symptoms. Arcoxia has no effect on platelet function and gastrointestinal mucosa.
Take the tablets orally with a glass of water with or without a meal. The recommended dose to treat osteoarthritis is 60 mg once daily. To treat rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis take 90 mg once daily. For acute gouty arthritis take 120 mg one time a day. The treatment cannot continue longer than eight days if the daily dose is 120 mg a day. Average therapeutic dose to treat pain is 60 mg taken one time. Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding, have had allergy to Arcoxia or NSAIDs, heart failure, a heart attack, bypass surgery, chest pain, a stroke or mini stroke, narrow or blocked arteries of the extremities in history.
Do not take the drug without consulting your doctor about your actual high blood pressure, planned major surgery and conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol or smoking, which may increase possibility of coronary artery disease and atherosclerosis. Cautiousness should be exercised in the patients over 65 years of age. Lactose is included in the composition of the tablet coat, which should be taken into consideration by the patients with lactase deficiency.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, infancy, pregnancy and breastfeeding, bronchial asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis, or paranasal sinuses and intolerance of aspirin and other NSAIDs (also in history), ulcers and erosive changes in gastric mucosal or duodenum, gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular or any other kind of bleeding, acute inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis), hemophilia and other clotting disorders, severe heart failure, severe liver failure or actual disease of liver, severe kidney failure, serious kidney diseases, confirmed hyperkalemia, period after coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), peripheral vascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, symptomatic coronary artery disease, stable high blood pressure accompanied by uncontrolled hypertension.
Inform your doctor about all prescribed and over-the-counter medications you are currently taking and especially about warfarin, inhibitors of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE), acetylsalicylic acid (concomitant use may increase risk of ulcers in gastrointestinal tract), rifampicin (reduces effects of Arcoxia).
We also advise you to purchase these medications: ALLOPURINOL and MOTRIN
People also ask:
- buy arcoxia
- buy arcoxia 90 mg
- buy arcoxia 90mg
- can you buy arcoxia over the counter
- arcoxia buy
Arcoxia for sale
An effective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug is Arcoxia. The drug is available in tablets containing 30, 60, 90 or 120 mg of the main active ingredient - etoricoxib. The drug has a high safety profile. Nevertheless, the drug is not prescribed to pregnant, breastfeeding women and children under the age of sixteen.
Buy Arcoxia 90mg
The drug is effective in eliminating back pain. It is also used for symptomatic treatment of the following diseases:
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- Gouty arthritis accompanied by pain and inflammation.
The drug eliminates pain after operations in the oral cavity.
Which is better - Arcoxia or Movalis?
Arcoxia is available exclusively in the form of tablets, and Movalis - in tablets, solution for injection, suppositories for insertion into the rectum. The first drug is used to relieve pain syndrome. The second drug has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects. Doctors approach the choice of a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug individually, depending on the expected effect, the clinical picture of the disease, and the goals set.
Arcoxia 120 mg price:
- arcoxia 90 mg price philippines
- arcoxia 120 mg price uk
- etoricoxib 120 mg price philippines
- arcoxia philippines price
How to take Arcoxia?
Arcoxia tablets are taken orally with purified still water. Doctors recommend treatment with minimal doses of the drug. The duration of the therapeutic course should be as minimal as possible.
The drug is prescribed in the following dosages:
- For osteoarthritis - 30 or 60 mg once a day;
- to treat rheumatoid arthritis - the recommended daily dose is 60 mg (with insufficient relief of symptoms, the dose is increased to 90 mg; after the patient's condition stabilizes, the dose is returned to the original one);
- therapy of ankylosing spondylitis is carried out 60 mg of the drug per day (if necessary, it is increased to 90mg, and in case of improvement, patients again take 60 mg of Arcoxia;
- the treatment of chronic back pain is carried out with sixty grams of the drug per day (the duration of the therapeutic course does not exceed twelve weeks).
- In acute pain, the drug can be taken only during the period of severity of the symptoms of the disease. Patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis in the acute period are prescribed 120 mg of the drug per day. The duration of treatment with such a dose of the drug should not be more than eight days. In acute pain in the postoperative period, it is enough to take 90 mg of the drug once a day for three days.
- Persons of advanced age do not need to adjust the dose of the drug.
Patients with mild impairment of liver function are prescribed no more than sixty milligrams of Arcoxia per day. If kidney function is impaired, do not take more than thirty grams of the drug.
People also ask:
- What is ARCOXIA 120mg used for?
- Which is stronger ibuprofen or ARCOXIA?
- How quickly does ARCOXIA work?
- Can I buy ARCOXIA OTC?